skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Lista mea de bloguri
-
Wow, this blog is 20 years old! And a few other miscellaneous thoughts
-
"The cause of living in the past is dying right in front of us."
Those are the words of Rhett Butler in the movie "Gone With the Wind." He
says it as he a...
Acum 4 zile
-
Așa-zișii suveraniști, geto-daci cu verișori în India
-
Integral la link-ul
https://asapteadimensiune.ro/asa-zisii-suveranisti-geto-daci-cu-verisori-in-india.html
Acum 5 zile
-
Cum îți organizezi eficient dulapul de haine: 5 sfaturi ingenioase
-
Organizarea garderobei poate fi o adevărată provocare, însă un dulap de
haine bine structurat îți poate simplifica viața.
Indiferent dacă ai o colecție i...
Acum un an
-
Cum să tratați și să preveniți hemoroizii
-
Hemoroizii sunt o problemă enervantă și dureroasă care afectează mii de
români în fiecare an, suferind de această boală care ...
Citeste tot
Acum 3 ani
-
Cea mai grea săptămână
-
Sunt locuri în lume care leagă ceea ce este sacru de ceea ce este imund,
care leagă umanul de ceea ce este dincolo de el. De multe ori, locurile
astea po...
Acum 5 ani
-
WORKSHOPS
-
*Two workshops are offered in August, 2019*.
*Painting a Watercolor Still Life with Silver *Deb Ward, *GWS, OWS, PWS,
WSI*
August 9-10, 2019 10 a.m. –...
Acum 7 ani
-
-
Sfârșit de an, început de an - între blocaje și eliberări
-
Aproape că reușisem să plecăm în timp util la petrecerea dintre ani.
Reușisem să împachetăm copilul, să luam toate cele necesare pentru party,
ce să mai, t...
Acum 9 ani
-
An update to the Blogger post editor to help with mixed content
-
Back in September, we announced that HTTPS support was coming to
blogspot.com, making it possible for you to encrypt connections to your
blog; since then,...
Acum 10 ani
-
Capturing My Grief
-
Well, I've been hiding out away from my blog so that I can raise my
family. I am back now, with a new blog name and hopes to share more of my
creative l...
Acum 10 ani
-
impermanence
-
I imagine this is called something like 'Under a Tree with Existential
Dread'
*"Everything I've ever let go of has claw marks on it." *- David Foster
Wal...
Acum 10 ani
-
My First Zigsaw Puzzle - Hello Kitty
-
My first jigsaw puzzle was bought during our short trip to KL last school
holidays.
This is small puzzle with 150pcs. I completed it within 2 hours.
Let's...
Acum 11 ani
-
Harga Resin Kation Anion - Jual Resin Lewatit
-
*Harga Resin Kation Anion - Jual Resin Lewatit*
[image: Harga Resin Kation Anion - Jual Resin Lewatit]
www.adywater.com
*Rangkayan Dan Proses Regenerasi Res...
Acum 11 ani
-
-
Sorry folks, I have not been able post here for quite some time. The reason
is my new work assignment which kept me quite tied up. I have just
completed my...
Acum 11 ani
-
Mosquito Trap
-
Acum 12 ani
-
-
Maybe you need a clue...?
-
I added a clue to 2 become 1 #3.
Acum 12 ani
-
Allergies 2
-
Cicily went to the allergist on Friday, and I have been really good about
making sure her epi pen goes with her where ever she goes. Since the visit
takes...
Acum 13 ani
-
-
The pergola last summer. I'll post an update. It's a new year and time for
me to check out the new formatting of this blog site to see if I can get
back ...
Acum 13 ani
-
Twice in a Lifetime
-
To accept the challenge, I have agreed to present about my expedition in
Costa Rica and Nicaragua in Baptist University.
While planning for my presentation,...
Acum 13 ani
-
I've moved!
-
Please come visit me at www.thecre8ive.com, as I am no longer posting here.
Acum 13 ani
-
-
Durata concurs: 20 Decembrie 2012
Premii:
- 1x iPhone5
- 5x Căști audio a-Jays
- 5x Pin Cristal
- 20x Home Buttons
Tip Concurs: Tragere ...
Acum 13 ani
-
-
I'mmmmm baaaaack!
-
Hello blogging world! It's me. Yes, ME. Cristi. THE Cristi of Cristi's
Creations. It seems as though I have taken a bit of a leave of absence,
doesn't it? ...
Acum 14 ani
-
-
Holy Crap I feel like blogging...
-
I couldn't possibly catch you up on all of the stuff that the kids have
been doing lately, but the biggest news is that Henley is walking(ish) now.
She sti...
Acum 15 ani
-
In noua casa - Elgee's Blog
-
*INCHIS !*
*NOUL BLOG*: Elgee's Blog - www.gratianlascu.com
Acum 15 ani
-
Choes
-
This makes me feel better about my sad German skills. I told the guys they
didn't need to translate, but I guess they were already going from Italian
to G...
Acum 16 ani
-
...
-
Stateam intinsa in pat si ma gandeam la tine... Tu... stateai intins in
hamacul din spatele casei tale... Era asezat intre doua salcii... Iar
atunci vantu...
Acum 16 ani
-
Our blog has moved!
-
Please note that this blog has now been transferred to the new Créativité
Blog here
Hope to see you over there!
Best wishes Sue Alouche
Acum 16 ani
-
Surgery and books
-
I have been absent and for that I apologize. But just so you know..I have
not just been ignoring my blog, I have also been ignoring my life. I have
pretty ...
Acum 17 ani
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu